Sunday, April 17

Working Men

Being a working woman is demanding. These are interactions from last week and I've not had the time to post them until now.  However its all for the sake of fun.

There is a comedian, who goes by the name of Skhova, with a very funny and kasi style of comedy that is aimed largely at soccer lovers. He was at the Metro FM studios showing some of his animated skits to his friends.  I had a chat to him after and he said yhw skits where on YouTube (pity I couldn't find them) and they appear on Soccer Zone.  DJ Sbu is his people and Skhova worked with him when he was on Ukhozi and does a bit of stuff with him now on Metro FM. He is a strange and really humble guy and I wish that he goes far with his mission to make people laugh.

Skhova At Metro FM Studios
Whilst all this was happening I trying to act calm as Sbuda as in the vicinity.  I took to the opportunity to mention I would do a small positive write up about our brief interaction and requested a pic or two.  He gave me permission to take my opinion to either extreme. He asserts negative publicity doesn’t affect him as he’s learned it comes with the territory. Aah fame. 

Either I have a bad memory or he’s had a growth spurt since I last stood next to him at Capital Club, Rosebank in ’07, I don’t remember him being so tall.  Height aside, over the years I’ve been impressed by his work ethic, especially as what he puts into his grind is in a public arena and he shows up day after day giving it his all.

DJ Sbu At Work

1 comment: