Sunday, April 17

Fashion Fashion!


I cracked an invitation to the Mantsho showcase at the SA Fashion Week on Saturday. The last time I got invited to a fashion show was well over a year ago and there been big showcases in between that I never even got a whiff on an invite to.  No front row seat this time (I’m no fashion critic), but that that not diminish my excitement and appreciation of being there, only my ability to secure great ramp visuals.  Fortunately bloggers and tweeters were in abundance and it isbe easy enough to search for better pictures of the show.

Our Twitter Queen, Claire Mawisa, was one of the models on the show.  That was a treat as she has not done ramp modelling in years. She brought her A-game! Palesa Mokubung is a creative genius and her collection I found to be rooted on the continent yet so globally futuristic. I want one or more!

Claire Mawisa - Centre
The Rubicon showcase was elegantly glamorous – so sublime.  I’m so proud of Hangwani Nengovhela’s achievements.
Rubicon

No comments:

Post a Comment