Sunday, April 10

Soweto Extreme


Dineo Tweeting Before The Jump
Not too long ago it was considered extreme to drive into Soweto, especially if you were not from there. I was born there so I could not identify with those who had apprehensions about Soweto. A number of decades you considered a loser and a square if you are in Gauteng don’t venture into Soweto for the museum, historical places, the restaurants, the ‘chisa-nyama’, the night life and of course bungee jumping.

Dineo Ranaka and her friends took time out this past Saturday to jump off the iconic Orlando Towers. They were fun to watch, I had no intention of jumping - yet, and Dineo is dynamite.  Dineo and I recently became neighbours and I've warned that I have stalker tendencies. I’m a fan and, amongst other things I find her diverse, entertaining, curious, crazy, energetic and brave – expect more about her around here..

On The Way Up
Pearl Thusi Leads The Way

Dineo?
Champion Jumper



















No comments:

Post a Comment