Wednesday, September 14

Celebz In The Streets

At Cofi in Rosebank I've spotted at least one famous face each time I’ve been there, which isn't necessarily often. Yesterday was no different. These days I tend to be better prepared so I got pictures (and some juice of course).  My luck on this night I got some SA's heavy weights.

Creative Genius: Felipe
Over the past week the hours have been long and the days a blur; so much so that I was convinced yesterday was a Sunday.  Marc Lottering is on down time and pointed out to me that it was in fact a Tuesday. I'm still upset with myself for missing his show 'Marc Lottering - Not In 3D' earlier in the year over something silly like not having the cold cash to pay for the last ticket on the last day of the show. At Cofi he was having a cozy drink with his partner Anwar and permitted to take a quick pic.
 
Top Comedian Marc Lottering


No comments:

Post a Comment