Monday, July 4

I Like My Coffee Black


It’s good to know Chicago loves its coffee black too! My friends and I went to The Shrine on the eve of the 4th of July to listen to Black Coffee’s mix. As luck would have it we had an opportunity to catch up for a minute after his set. I met him a few years back in Jozi when we were shooting inserts for the Busi Mhlongo benefit concert and he remembered me and gave us VIP access. Shana were part of the line up for the benefit concert.
His road manager Themba invited us to hang out at the party but we lost our car key in the club and had to wait for the venue to clear out. Black Coffee is playing in New York next.

We never found the keys but we go a ride home with the hottest tow truck driver EVER. He was so distractingly hot I only remembered when I got up this morning that I had a camera on me all along and could have taken pics. 
Raz from Israel. 
Shalom! 
On The Decks
Mobbed
Black Coffee & his manager, Themba

No comments:

Post a Comment